CDM 2015: Questions and Answers is a practical handbook which provides best practice solutions to a comprehensive set of frequently asked questions about the CDM Regulations, explaining the 2015 updates clearly and logically in order to ensure that readers can implement them as quickly and as smoothly as possible.
Although the CDM Regulations first came into effect in 1995, there is still widespread misunderstanding as to how project teams should perform in order to satisfy their legal obligations. Anyone using the new regulations, will need to understand the impact the revised regulations will have on existing and future construction projects, as well as on their role in the project.
CDM 2015: Questions and Answers:
• uses an accessible and clear Q&A format for easy reference
• offers a pragmatic, practical approach to compliance with the revised CDM Regulations
• provides a tried and tested approach to understanding and implementing new legislation
• includes numerous case study boxes to show how theory works in practice
• contains checklists and templates to aid the reader in their implementation of the latest revisions to the CDM Regulations.
This third edition has been substantially updated and reformatted to include the latest revisions to the CDM Regulations 2015.