Successful Professional Reviews for Civil Engineers (Fourth Edition) provides a comprehensive guide to the constituent parts of the ICE Professional Review process, ideal for those engineers nearing the completion of their Initial Professional Development.
Working logically through the review process, the chapters ensure that the review candidate is provided with an in-depth understanding of the criteria by which he or she will be assessed and how to demonstrate these in the final professional review.
Successful Professional Reviews for Civil Engineers details how any candidate, from any background, might consider demonstrating the attributes which the reviewers are seeking. It offers many suggestions, examples and anecdotes to assist and guide each individual as they set about achieving success.
Successful Professional Reviews for Civil Engineers:
• provides a complete understanding of the methodology involved for a successful professional review
• defines the basic knowledge of the breadth of understanding required for the review
• includes numerous examples and anecdotes to assist the candidate
• offers invaluable guidance and advice on further individual research for the reader’s own professional development
• contains guidance on key topics to focus the candidate on how to approach the review
Successful Professional Reviews for Civil Engineers is invaluable reading for graduates and technicians preparing for professional review, students of civil engineering, supervising civil engineers, and training managers.