Royal Mail strike action may cause delays to UK deliveries. Visit the Royal Mail website for more information: https://www.royalmail.com/latest-news
Essentials of Construction Planning and Scheduling is a practical handbook on the planning of construction projects, from tender through to project completion. The book provides essential tools to plan a project and communicate that plan to the whole project team to enable all team members to see what should be happening at every stage of a project.
Based on over 40 years’ professional experience in this area, Essentials of Construction Planning and Scheduling is a hands-on and engaging handbook with colour diagrams and real-life examples throughout. The book will be a core reference for practitioners in this area, including planners, project managers and commercial managers, and a useful guide for clients, designers, foremen and supervisors, as well as students of this subject. Take a look at the meet the author video to discover more about the book and how it can help you to better plan your projects.
Essentials of Construction Planning and Scheduling isn’t just a technical reference book, Graham Robertson has been successful in capturing his lifetime’s work in an easy to read book that can be used by any construction professional. There is a lack of knowledge, skills and experience for planning and scheduling within the Built Environment sector, his book will go a long way in educating and supporting current and future industry professionals.
Peter Millett, Managing Director, ISG
For many people project planning is a black art. Graham Roberson has spent the whole of his career mastering that art and it shows up in the pages this book. From tender planning to delay analysis, the author takes us on a step-by-step journey using a clear and accessible narrative that reflects his own straightforward approach to the subject. If you are already a planner, you will still learn a lot of common-sense techniques from this book. If you’re not, you’ll gain a solid understanding of the planning process without the jargon.
John Hunter, Bsc FRICS FCIArb MAPM, Lead Consultant, Hunter Consulting
01. Construction Planning; Construction/Proj Management; Procurement/Supply Chains
02. Construction Planning; Procurement/Supply Chains; Construction/Proj Management
03. Construction Planning; Practical Site Management; Communication
04. Construction Planning; Practical Site Management; Information Flow
05. Construction Planning; Practical Site Management; Procurement/Supply Chains
06. Construction Planning; Information Flow; Practical Site Management
07. Construction Planning; Information Flow; Practical Site Management
08. Construction Planning; Information Flow; Practical Site Management
09. Construction Planning; Construction/Proj Management; Practical Site Management
10. Construction Planning; Construction/Proj Management; Information Flow
No customer reviews