Royal Mail strike action may cause delays to UK deliveries. Visit the Royal Mail website for more information: https://www.royalmail.com/latest-news
Sustainable Water is a practical and accessible book for built environment professionals who play vital roles in creating and maintaining water services. It outlines a framework of fundamental principles, methodologies and approaches needed to deliver high quality, economical and sustainable infrastructure across the globe by approaching it from the time-limited, output-driven perspective of practical infrastructure engineers and practitioners.
The applied examples from existent civil engineering projects identify the key sustainability issues and challenges for the water sector, their common principles and how these can be applied in practice.
As an invaluable resource Sustainable Water:
· Identifies the sector priorities for change to sustainability
· Uses the latest best practice
· Describes opportunities and methodologies with leading edge examples
· Discusses the barriers and potential ways to innovate
· Identifies opportunities and constraints
· Advises on the right questions to ask at each stage of project delivery
Sustainable Water identifies and applies the critical changes needed to provide more sustainable solutions, and to embed these into a tradition of excellent by delivering sufficient water through a good service, of the right quality and at an affordable cost, as straightforwardly as possible.
No customer reviews